Sunday, 08 July 2007

More was still at hand...

More at hand…

Without any doubt you challenged my life
Without fear you stood your ground
With great assurance you led the way
More was at hand…

My eyes are full of tears
My mind is clouded with memories
My heart is filled with sorrow
More was at hand…

Light you showed to many
Guidance you gave to the youth
Tears you shared with me
More was still at hand…

A Pillar of strength you are
Friendship to multitudes you gave
Husband to Zandi you became
A man with great belief
With great sorrow you left us

More was still at hand Gatsheni…
Nkazi will shine at your absence
But with hope all will be overcame
You taught me when it was hard in my life

More is still at hand…
Lala kahle, Gatsheni... Ndlovu
Written by
Khaya S. Gebashe

2 comments:

Afrikan said...

That is a great tribute to a Soldier who faded away. Soldiers never die, but fade away. I only met u Lukas once and I saw laughter, energy, love of life and love of others. It is a great loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Nawe Khaya be strong mfowetho.

Pastor C said...

I 2 was disturbed and I still am about the death of ugatsheni. Howeva my comfort comes 4rom knowing that he is in Heaven. I also know that he is looking down and smiling when he c us helping and assisting the youth and others whatever it takes as he would do.

May His Spirit and Passion of Youth Work Live on!!!!!!