Friday, 08 August 2014

You hate?!!

You hate me ...

I never imposed on you 

I never stole from you
Or share ambition
yet you hate me


For decades you kept such hatred

Deeply rooted in your veins
You've been fed hate
Told stories about me
Lied to so you can hate


You full of hate ...

You've been denied a room to think on your own
Given ammunition to hate and you accepted
You hate, when you know the poison you fed
Why you hate me?












Why do you hate me ... 

I share what I have in me 
My pride beneath & on top of the soil
My life in valleys and joy in the plain fields
My beauty in the karoo & my scenes in ukhahlamba
Yet you passionately hate me! 


Afrika is big for all yet you want it for yourself

Greed dominates you uncontrollably 
You mark territories naming them yours
In places you found freehold
Just so you can be superior & worthy to those who didn't see your worth


Why you hate me?

Is it self hate directed to me, I ask myself
Is your sight still clouded by hate from your ancestors
Is your mind unable to see good that needs to be done
Is self hate so much that it flows out of your skin effortlessly?











Why do you hate?

When you can love, love self & others
When you can accept differences
When you can think on your own
Act on your own thoughts & decisions


Why live your ancestors dreams and faults

Why be chained by chains used for slavery
Why perpetuate your self hate to others
Why not deal with self and accept your flaws
Why you continue to hate?


To this day you hate

Under influences you still hate
You fight passionately to be superior 
Lacking kindness and Ubuntu to your own 
Selfish and arrogant without shame


Your hate is so toxic ...

You fearful and pretentious in your so-called space
You wanna lead & be heard in spaces of those you hate
You full of hate, you toxic with hate 
Why do you hate so much, why do you hate so much?
Leave hate friend, love life!


Written by Khaya Sol Gebashe

2Aug2014

No comments: