Monday, 04 January 2010

Appreciate

As long as an individual consumes without creating, things won't change for better.
As long as there is one source of income, there won't a break from financial headache.
As long as there's work for minimum wage, there won't be any freedom & flexibility.
This world is dominated by oppressors of resources, finances, minerals and more over souls.

But as long as there is producers of music & artists, souls will be comforted, liberated & filled with joy.
As long as there's pen and paper, minds will express deep thoughts & make a fool stop to nonsense.
For so long, longer than I can imagine mankind has been under oppression...
...yet willing to explore and venture on new things placed by the creator at his face.

As long as you breath, think & feel, fight for your voice to be heard.
As long as there are set limits, exercise every muscle to do & go beyond limits.
As long as the sun rises & sets, it does so to remind us of the gift of life we have.
As long as challenges and huddles keep going up, press on learning & writing new chapters of your life.

Because as long as you live, you experiencing your gift from God Almighty.

For so long as I live....
....I appreciate
...I'm thankful
...I'm getting liberated
...I blessed!

Rittin by Khaya S. Gebashe

2 comments:

Estelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Estelle said...

AMEN!
I found my voice very late in life, but so love using it now.