Wednesday, 09 July 2008

Time heals wounds but scars tell the story

Time heals wounds I hear and every time I think back I can't stop thinking of what would have been like if my granny, friends (Lucas & Collen) were still around. Leadership is influence my friend kept saying, every now and then his voice echoes in my ear. I can't stop thinking of his influence in peoples' lives and the boldness he had let alone the faith he displayed in people and God. A year later, wounds are healing but memories are fresh. My face is full of smiles as I reminisce on what we went thru, learnt and did.
Hiding steals the opportunity to enjoy ones life and celebrate the gift of life. I spent much tym away from my dealings of passion and nursing the wounds with salt. That tym is over now, it's tym for NEW beginnings and impacting peoples' lives positively. It's tym for change. Smiles will continue to fill my face as i book my place on Facebook. Fingers will type as I continue to type out my map to better living. Granny said it "you have opportunities to better your life better do so now".
I blessed in knowing God and having friends, in having family and people who care. I can say tym heals wounds but scars tell the story. My scars fill my face with good memories I shared with those who have moved on. For those alive, I cherish you and though it's not said enough how much one loves and care, the heart is overflowing as the blood runs thru the veins.
Ke tletsi ka lona!

Dumela!

rittin by
khaya Gebashe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what is a damn shame is when someone take on this task of writing his thoughts he eventually get a fan base whats really sad is that they then stop using time as an excuse or whatever it maybe ... they had time when they started and now they cant make time cause they have dealt with whatever devil they had to deal with ... You gonna do it keep on it .. I say .. Challenge for you Mr Gay bashely...

Estelle said...

Bless you, Sol, for your outpouring.